Brora 1982 Cask Fine Art Print
- Worldwide shipping - free for orders over $60 USD
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Golden toned soft colour photograph of a Brora 1982 Cask. Very few Brora casks remain on site. Brora was the 'original' Clynelish distillery; the second current Clynelish was established in 1967 to increase production. However, in 1983 Brora was shut down. Current owners Diageo reopened Brora in 2021.
- Museum-grade heavyweight Hahnemühle Pearl Fine Art paper (285gsm).
- Pearl/satin finish with a delicate orange peel-like paper texture.
- 100% alpha-cellulose paper, guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years.
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace.
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed.
- Global shipping is available.
The dimensions above are for paper size; a border has been added for easy framing. Frame not included. Pair with sister photograph Brora 1977 Cask Fine Art Print
|Paper Size Including Border
|| Image Size
|8.3" x 11.7" (A4)||21.1 cm x 29.7 cm||17.0 cm x 25.7 cm||6.7" x 10.1"|
|11.7" x 16.6" (A3)||29.7 cm x 42.0 cm||24.7 cm x 37.0 cm||9.7" x 14.6"|
|16.5" x 23.4" (A2)||42.0 cm x 59.4 cm||35.0 cm x 52.4 cm||13.8" x 20.6"|