Boardwalk Finlaggan Islay Sepia Toned Fine Art Print
- Worldwide shipping - free for orders over $100 USD
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sepia-toned Fine Art Print of the Boardwalk leading to Finlaggan and Eilean Mòr on the Isle of Islay Scotland. Finlaggan was the seat of the Lords of the Isles and of Clan Donald from the 13th to 15th centuries, until 1493 when the lordship of the Isles fell to James IV of Scotland.
- Museum-grade heavyweight Hahnemühle Pearl Fine Art paper (285gsm).
- 100% alpha-cellulose paper, guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years.
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace.
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed.
- Global shipping available.
A border has been added for easy framing.
|Paper Size Including Border
|| Image Size
|5.7" x 9"||14.6 cm x 22.9 cm||12.0 cm x 20.3 cm||4.7" x 8.0"|
|11.8" x 18.3"
||30.0 cm x 46.6 cm||24.0 cm x 40.6 cm||9.4" x 16.0"|
|16.3" x 26"
||41.4 cm x 66.0 cm||35.4 cm x 60.0 cm||13.9" x 23.6"|