Draff Silos Bunnahabhain Fine Art Print
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sepia-toned black and white photograph of the draff silos at Bunnahabhain Distillery, Islay, Scotland. The solid waste leftover after a mash cycle is called 'draff'. The draff is stored in silos until it is trucked off and used as feed for livestock.
- Museum-grade heavyweight Hahnemühle Pearl Fine Art paper (285gsm).
- Pearl/satin finish with a fine orange peel-like paper texture.
- 100% alpha-cellulose paper, guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years.
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace.
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed.
- Global shipping available.
The dimensions above are for paper size; a border has been added for easy framing. Frames not included.
|8.3" x 11.7" (A4)||21.1 cm x 29.7 cm||17.0 cm x 25.7 cm||6.7" x 10.1"|
|11.7" x 16.6" (A3)||29.7 cm x 42.0 cm||24.7 cm x 37.0 cm||9.7" x 14.6"|
|16.5" x 23.4" (A2)||42.0 cm x 59.4 cm||35.0 cm x 52.4 cm||13.8" x 20.6"|