Boardwalk Finlaggan Islay Sepia Toned Fine Art Print
- Free shipping USA, UK, EU/EEA on orders over $50USD
Sepia-toned Fine Art Print of the Boardwalk leading to Finlaggan and Eilean Mòr on the Isle of Islay Scotland. Finlaggan was the seat of the Lords of the Isles and of Clan Donald from the 13th to 15th centuries, until 1493 when the lordship of the Isles fell to James IV of Scotland.
- Museum-grade heavyweight Hahnemühle Pearl Fine Art paper (285gsm).
- Giclée archival inks - fade-resistant in sunlight for up to 80 years.
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace.
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed.
- Free shipping world wide
A border has been added for easy framing. Note: this is a non-standard print size.
|Paper Size Including Border
|| Image Size
|11.8" x 18.3"
||30.0 cm x 46.6 cm||24.0 cm x 40.6 cm||9.4" x 16.0"|
|16.3" x 26"
||41.4 cm x 66.0 cm||35.4 cm x 60.0 cm||13.9" x 23.6"|
We take great care to ensure high-quality reproduction in our artworks, and we are equally mindful of the impact they will have on the environment. In partnership with theprintspace, our fine art prints are Carbon Neutral. As we produce your order, the carbon emissions that cannot be avoided are offset using The Gold Standard offsets program, recommended by Greenpeace. This includes delivery of your print.